Keeping up with the Joneses #21

Jones115

Shelly spent a lot of time looking after the twins.

Jones114

Her career as a painter suffered as a result.

Jones116

Bryant blissfully worked on improving his gourmet cooking skills, hoping to one day become a master chef.

Jones118

Clara and Callie soon grew up into beautiful little girls, and they were the best of friends. (And they totally ignored the random neighbour who mourned over Alexis and Nick’s tombstones…)

Jones119

Life in the Jones household was perfect.

The Jones story continues in Chapter 22.

Abigail Holden

Gamer, geek, LEGO fanatic. I also love Pathfinder RPG, The Sims, cross stitching, crochet and sci-fi and fantasy movies, games & books. And animals.

8 thoughts on “Keeping up with the Joneses #21

• Pingback: Keeping up with the Joneses #20 | The Triangular Room

• 17th January 2015 at 10:54 pm

I miss the toddlers just a bit for some of their antics. They were adorable when they weren’t crying their poor parents to death. I’m wondering..how did you get tombstones?

• 18th January 2015 at 10:27 am

The tombstones are created when a Sim dies and you put their urn outside. Those two specifically are from the first generation of the legacy family 🙂

• 17th January 2015 at 1:29 am

I hope that Shelly betters her career soon. That watermelon/ladybug wasn’t bad looking…

• 16th January 2015 at 1:21 pm

How are the Sims 4 babies? Any different?

• 16th January 2015 at 1:23 pm

They remind me of Sims 1 babies – just a bundle in a crib that Sims can feed and play with. Which I must admit suits me perfectly. Best improvement is that you can click on the crib at any time and age them up straight away.

• 16th January 2015 at 1:26 pm

Lol I still remember the “feed play sing” every few hours in Sims 1. I get annoyed with toddlers after a while but I really do think I’d miss them.

• 16th January 2015 at 1:29 pm

I have to say I even find kids irritating – I just want my Sims to be big and learn real skills and bring cash home instead of homework 😉

Fortunately the babies in Sims 4 do at least have more interactions than in Sims 1 🙂

Share your thoughts below!